Help To Sustain OLMV With Online Giving!
Thank you so much for your faithfully returning Sunday Envelopes that help maintain the Parish during this pandemic time. That helps to recover some of our ongoing financial losses.
We are excited to inform you that we now offer e-Giving on our website. As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Electronic Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank account or credit card to our church. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church:
BENEFITS TO YOU
BENEFITS TO THE CHURCH
The Annual Catholic Appeal is an Archdiocesan campaign that gives everyone an opportunity to support over 60 ministries and services throughout Western Washington and occurs in the spring of each year. Pledges can be made over a ten month period and monthly reminders are sent from the archdiocese.
Please consider donating 1% of your income to support the Church in Western Washington through the Annual Catholic Appeal. The Archdiocesan average gift is $370. If you gave last year, please consider increasing your gift by 5%. If you did not give last year, would you consider a gift of $365 or more? Gifts of any amount are welcome and appreciated.
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
• Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal – www.archseattle.org/acadonate
• Pledge Only – submit your pledge (through the pledge card, envelope or online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
• Cash or Check – make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
• Donate Stock – call 800-422-5417 for broker instructions
• Donate through your IRA – contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 – include your name, ACA ID# and the parish you want the gift credit to go to.
• Payroll Deduction – some employers offer this option – check with yours
Can your gift be doubled?
Many companies MATCH gifts to the Annual Catholic Appeal! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their Annual Catholic Appeal Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)